Support the Toronto Bach Festival
If you would like to support the Toronto Bach Festival with a donation, please contact us at donations@TorontoBachFestival.com, or use our PayPal facility for Donations below. Please note, however, that we are unable to issue tax receipts for donations made using Paypal on this website.
Gifts of $100 or more receive a tax receipt from our presenting partner Chamber Factory.
If you would like to make a tax deductible donation, and use a credit or debit card online, please visit www.canadahelps.org, and follow these easy steps to direct your donation:
- In the “Find a Charity” search box, enter: Chamber Factory.
- The search will yield “Chamber Factory: Works for Small Ensembles”
- Click this link, and you will be taken to the Chamber Factory page, and by scrolling down you will see a box “Donate to this Charity Now.”
- Below the Donation Amount box there is a drop-down menu to select a specific fund, enabling you to direct your donation. Please select Four Centuries of Bach to direct your donation to the Toronto Bach Festival.
- You can now complete your donation using your email address and selecting your preferred method of payment. Your tax receipt will be issued directly from Canada Helps.
Canada Helps accepts all major credit cards, as well as Interac direct debit, and Paypal.
Alternatively, you may send a cheque, payable to Chamber Factory, identifying Toronto Bach Festival on the memo line, to:
Toronto Bach Festival
86 Dewhurst Blvd.
Toronto, ON M4J 3J3
Please include your email, or regular mailing address, as your tax receipt will be issued directly from Chamber Factory, and will be sent to you by email, or regular mail, according to your preference.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at donations@TorontoBachFestival.com if you would like more information about making a donation.
Thank you for your support!!
Your donation will make the Toronto Bach Festival great!